Welcome new readers and welcome back regular followers!
A Little Better
While the post wasn’t for my blog, I did write an article for LinkedIn called The Performance Review Blues: How To Make Better Goals. I’m working my way back to writing more.
As a mea culpa for the lack of new posts, I’m going to post a story that I wrote a bit ago on another blog about my experience playing bingo in Los Angeles called “Old Lady Smackdown.” The series will start Wednesday. I hope you enjoy!
Not Geek/Nerd Related, But Related To The Blog
As mentioned last month, I am keeping track of my new year’s resolutions with an infographic (via Canva) that highlights my accomplished goals in March.
In Case You Missed It
Last Month’s Articles:
- Monthly Musings For March 2018: Blog News and All Things Noteworthy
- The Performance Review Blues: How To Make Better Goals
One Year Ago This Month Articles:
- A Spoonful of Zombies Makes the Disaster Prep Go Down
- Harry Potter Fan Art You Didn’t Know You Needed Until Now
- Put ‘Fun’ In Functional: Tips For Your Home Workspace
- Writing Challenge – Won!